The health and safety guidelines:
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure:
• There is sufﬁcient space to perform the exercises safely and move freely without obstacles or
obstructions, free from furniture, equipment and other hazards – a minimum of four square metres
• Any equipment is safe and in a suitable condition for the activity being performed.
• The surrounding ﬂoor space is entirely clear to remove any hazards that may increase the risk of slips,
trips or falls.
• There are no distractions throughout the duration of the session.
• There is sufﬁcient heating, lighting, ventilation and hydration.